Saturday, June 28, 2008

BackYard Experiment1


For the past six month I have started what I call backyard experiment photography. This weekly experiment takes place in my house or while walking my dog around the neighborhood. This usually can be a well thought out image or something I stumble upon. If you've an idea or always want to see what it would be like to see your imagination in a two dimensional image, drop me a note and I will work tirelessly to create it. I welcome all challenges. However, please be reasonable and don't ask me to photograph someone wrestling a gator. Even though I may have access to them, lets leave the adventures for national geography.


I enjoy experimenting and use my camera as a vehicle for my creation to see something in a new way; such as nature, landscape, pets, flowers, the list goes on... There is a yearning to align life purpose with creative work to make it meaningful. It is meaningful when we add to the quality of life to those around us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos, they are great!! /Sanna

Anonymous said...

ohh the cutest thing I've seen.

Melissa,