Sunday, July 26, 2009

Eden and Yirgaw 1st Anniversary


Edu and Yirgaw, the best thing I could ever wish you both would be to have each other. It seems you already had that wrapped up a year ago on this date. Today as you celebration your 1st year anniversary of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and good memories, I simply can't express how happy I'm for you both. I've gotten to know you more over the years and the short time I spent with you guys, your love for each other is one of the most beautiful thing I have witnessed.



The choices you made to be with each other is reflected in the way you treat not just each other but those who surround you. May this joyful moment with good health and wealth last with you both for lifetime.


Always:)
Love you guys and thank you.

I hope to see you again soon.
Samson



No comments: