Sunday, June 15, 2008

GetOut! Samson has a blog???

I know those who knows me well will question I Samson who's a strong believer in our ways of communication not through text or email but personal phone calls has begun to blog. Well family I've come to realize as my work load doubled the past few month, It's gotten harder for me to reach all of you in your convenient time. I'm sure you'll not be thrilled receiving a phone call 1am in the morning just to keep in touch unless you live oversea. Nevertheless, as I hate to stay distant from my family, friends, and clients, I figure this way you'll have the option to find out the recent happenings in my profession and personal life.

I will always spend so much time learning and being a part of my client’s lives. So, here’s your chance. If you’d like to learn more about me, then please…read on. I have 2 warn u though, I'm not a writer so my post will have a grammar issue unless Daun or Elshi read it first:)

No comments: